Terms and Conditions for all attendees
- The arrival date for the event is Monday 23rd of October 2023. Registration will start at 2pm and be open 24 hours at the check-in desk.
- Once the booking order has been placed, you agree to pay the amount in full (even if you have signed up to a Payment Plan or to use alternative payment option) and it is non-refundable and non-transferable to any other Family Events related events.
- If you are unable to attend, you may send someone on your behalf to take your place – you must inform us at least 7 days prior to the event to ensure our records are updated.
- We will not be liable if you are unable to attend due to unexpected delays or circumstances whereby entry to the country is refused. We will not be liable for any damage or loss to property or finances due to this including but not limited to flight costs.
- We will do our utmost to meet for any additional requirements you may have requested, however, please know that we are unable to provide any guarantees.
- Fees include accommodation and full board meals from 2pm ‘check in’ on Monday 23rd October until 11am ‘check out’ on Friday 27th October 2023 for all registered attendees. Full access to all programs for adults and youth between the ages of 4-16 are also included.
- The number of beds in your room will be determined by the room type you select.
- You agree to provide any relevant additional information as may be requested by Family Events or the venue. The information may include (but not limited to): Full Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Emergency Contact Details and copies of passport for all the attending guests. Information collected by us may be passed over to the venue to facilitate your stay.
- The event is taking place during an open week of business. This means that we cannot guarantee moderate dress code in one gender specific area but can assure our customers the segregated areas are kept segregated between genders.
- We advise all our attendees to bring modest swimming clothes which meet Islamic requirements between their own gender.
- The venue holds the view that music is Halal and after consultation have agreed to play non-instrumental nasheeds during our event. However, Family Events cannot take responsibility for any music being played in specific cafes or areas onsite if they breach the agreement.
- Family events take no liability or responsibility for any loss or damage to property or personnel during the event. All attendees are individual travellers to, during and from the event itself.
- All attendees are covered by the normal regulations of the country. Family Events does not provide any type of travel insurance.
There is a no refund policy in place. For details on sending some else on your behalf, please see clause 2 of the Terms and Conditions above, and contact us with sufficient time.
Cancellation of Event
Except where otherwise expressly stated in these booking conditions, we regret we cannot accept liability or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of our obligations under our contract with you is prevented or affected, or if you suffer any damage, loss or expense of any nature as a result of “force majeure”. In these booking conditions, “force majeure” means any event or circumstances which we or the supplier of the service(s) in question could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such events may include, whether actual or threatened, war, riot, civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, epidemics, fire and other situations which are outside our control.